Wednesday 23 March 2011

Lets Talk Music and Books!!!!

so.....ive been updating my music library lately because im pretty much stuck in a rut with music....just listening to what im used to!!!!
but i had a revamp recently and i must say i am surprised with my new found discoveries.....currently loving these songs on me ipod...

My beautiful dark twisted fantasy - kanye west...and yes i know hes a c***k...but im pretty much loving this album!!!! listen to H.A.M and see me now...pretty awesome!!!!

The outsiders - Need to breathe...now for all those that dont know about the...they are a christian rock band...and no..they dont go on about jesus all the time although that'd be pretty awesome!!!! they remind me of kings of leon...listen to the outsiders, lay em down, something beautiful, stones under rushing water...pretty much the whole album...AWESOME!!!

21-Adele, awwwww she makes me feel things i didnt even knew i had in me.....and still listening to 19.....love that album as much as the new one!!!

ooohh...and jamie woon...this guy is amazing....listen to spirits and blue truth...defo sunday type of music....or on a weekend away to cornwall with the roof down and the wind in your hair...with a glass of wine while your other half/BFF drives and you pretty much RELAX!!!!
also new one by corinne bailey rae, norah jones, BEP, james blake, mumford&sons(lurve em)..


BOOKS.....so im pretty much in lurve with me kindle (courtesy of my bestie xx)..if you own one...you know what i mean!!! i stumbled across this book called 'irresistible forces' and yes i did stumble upon it..it was free...and i thought why not???? but oh my GOD....that booked surpised me.....plzzzz have a read yourself...i would not wanna ruin this for you.

ok...so first day blogging...i pretty much rambled on....ill be better next time...for all my readers...which is pretty much no one...just me, myself and I....thank you for reading. xoxo

oh yea....the only way is essex..tonight @10...lurve that show...i mean really...serious...you kidding me???? do these people really do exist????

1 comment:

  1. I've given up with updating my music libary im telling you its looonnnngg....i mean there are so many new tunes out at the moment who has really got time to be downloading them all then you got to transfer them on to you i pod i mean come on people please introduce a new technology where something does it all for you!!!

    Oh and "the only way is essex" oh please where do they find these chicks from..... how dumb can you get i must say though it is entertaining lol

    ReplyDelete